Ferments to make vegan cheese
Ferments specialy developed for the production of vegan cheeses. Its use is especially recommended when using milk from nuts such as almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, etc. It consists of two probiotic ferments the Rhamnosus and Helveticus. These probiotics provide many healthy qualities to the organism, among which are:
- It improves the digestive system.
- Compete and eradicate harmful bacteria from the gastrointestinal tract estimulates the immune system and makes it stronger
- It has an anti-mutagenic potential and helps the immune system in the destruction of tumor cells
- It has the ability to lower blood pressure, since it secretes a specific tripeptide that resembles the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE)
- It has an anti-inflammatory action
- Helps improve mood and relieve stress
- Produces bacteriocin, which is the key antimicrobial compound
- It has demonstrated antitumor and anticancer properties
- It enhances sleep quality
- Improves the absorption of calcium in the bones
- It is beneficial in the control and treatment of diarrhea
The ideal temperatures for its correct development are between 20ºC and 40ºC.
You can buy these ferments in bags of 3 grams.